theguylearningARTtheguylearningART

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Death vs Monstars 2 Death vs Monstars 2

Game is definitely a classic seeing as i'm playing it a year later and enjoying it just as much as I originally did. Game is pretty hard for people new to bullet hell type games I would assume but for anyone with a decent reaction time you can make it all the way to the first boss without upgrading anything which makes me think it's a tad bit easy (nothing detrimental you can't really put the skill cap too high without losing half your audience because they can't play it.) Game is definitely entertaining pretty good for about an hour or two if you are looking to hit all the achievements and probably a little more if you like endless mode too much (but honestly by that point I was getting tired) Somebody said the challenges were too hard but I disagree they gave me reasonable trouble but nothing to fry my brains over (ever tried OSU! now that can drive you crazy)

Overall great game nothing that I said is so negative that I would consider it detrimental to the game except possibly the troll face thing because it's a little bit Imba if you ask me.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

BIGGER MAPS

EVERYTHING but the maps i like.

Liferaft: Zero Liferaft: Zero

I still suck at these

I like the game and the idea of it. i have to agree the portal like theme is used a lot but i sure am not tired of it. i wanna know the motive i could careless that its similar. Although i like it and all i seem to sense a bit of lag when i jump but i don't see a whole lot of anything going on besides my one character.

possibly its my computer but i can do most things pretty well without lag sooo 9/10 because the jumping lag is all i see wrong.

on a side note i wonder how many people have the issue of landing on something and moving left and right trying to not fall of the edge and you end up dying anyway >.<