theguylearningARTtheguylearningART

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 3 art Reviews

Peachy Color Peachy Color

so many reasons to love this.

Your drawing of the legs drawn in like that hits me. i love almost everything about it except the face :O . The face is slightly too wide but otherwise i love it.

HarukaMay HarukaMay

O.o i like it moar please?

for "something quick" i like it. alot. the face makes it great. her with the tight (thingies she wears for pants i guess) would be better. otherwise lovely.

Preacher Preacher

reminds me of something

If you have never watched hellsing ultimate i advise you too. this character you drew looks almost the exact same as the irish catholic paladin alexander who keeps trying to kill the main characters. more or less a bad/good guy though.

now about the picture i like the grin the most as well as the electricity looking stuff comming out of his eyes. really makes him look devious and evil

Gunzet responds:

Lol I watch Hellsing, and I agree, he looks a lot like Alexander...wasn't intentional *shrugs*. I'm pretty sure they could get the job done if they teamed up.
And thanks, the face is my favorite part too...didn't take but a few minutes compared to the rest of the body, but I think it turned out nice...apparently others do too, thanks man.